How To Solve Problems with Flipkart Pay later Kyc
From November, Flipkart is asking its users to complete KYC to continue using Flipkart Pay Later. Many Users have done Kyc By Following our Simple Guide:
However, many of our Readers were Facing Problems with Flipkart Pay Later Kyc.Today we’ll try Solve Problem which most of our readers were getting to solve problems with flipkart pay later kyc
Also Read: How to Install Youtube and any website app on window 10 in 2 minutes
Solve Problems With Flipkart Pay later KYC
1.Not Getting Aadhaar OTP?
Some of our readers are facing this problem. If you are also not getting aadhaar OTP While Doing Flipkart pay later Kyc.Changing your Mobile Number Registered with Your aadhaar Data by following this guide can help you.
After that, you’ll be able to receive OTP to Complete Your Flipkart Paylater Kyc.
2.Getting “Something Went Wrong” Message after Filling Details.
Many of the Users are getting the message “Something went wrong” after Submitting all details in Flipkart Pay Later KYC Section, Here We’ll provide you 3 simple Solutions to solve this most of our Readers reported that there Flipkart pay later KYC was Completed After Following One of the Below Solution
*Logout From all devices where your Flipkart Account is logged in even in your Phone
- Clear Flipkart App Data in Phone Settings.
- Open Flipkart App and re-login to your account
- Now again Try to Do Flipkart Paylater Kyc
*Try to Do KYC with your Family member aadhaar card and pan card Number
- Most of the users are doing this trick to complete there Flipkart pay later Kyc, You can Also Follow The Same Trick
*Avoid Changing Your Flipkart Registered Mobile Number.
- Don’t try to change your Mobile Number, Because This may Lead to Complete stoppage of Flipkart Pay Later Services
3. Contact Flipkart Customer Care
- If you’re unable to Solve Problems with Flipkart Kyc, Then you might need to contact Flipkart customer care to get Your Issue Resolved. Below we have provided Contact details of Flipkart Customer Care to Solve Problems with Flipkart Pay later Kyc
Customer Care Number
1800 208 9898
Chat With Flipkart Customer Care
Contacting Flipkart Customer via Mail is the best option to Get Your Issue Resolved. You can first go With any above method to contact Flipkart Customer Care
“About Flipkart Pay Later”
Flipkart Pay Later is a revolutionary customer-focused initiative from Flipkart to make shopping convenient and worry-free. While Flipkart’s Debit Card EMI, No Cost EMI, Cardless Credit and Buyback Guarantee to make shopping affordable, Pay Later makes online shopping easy and convenient for you.
Loyal Flipkart customers have been shortlisted to enjoy this service, and the list of eligible customers is growing month on month. How does Flipkart Pay Later work? It’s all about your convenience — pick your product, check out quickly and seamlessly without having to scramble for payment details or OTPs, receive the product, experience it and, when it’s convenient for you, pay for your products all in one go. Flipkart pay later has now parntershipped with idfc bank to provide credits to more customers and expand this ecommerece family
***Please Comment Below if your’e facing any problem other than that mentioned above,so that we can find more possible solution to solve problems with flipkart KYC***
- Remove Visual Clutter from Redmi Note 7 Pro– MIUI 11 Problems
- Best Powerbanks under 1000 in india 2020
- Install Youtube And other Apps on Windows 10 in 2 minutes (Secret).
The Content Provided at this site May or may not be Subjected copyrights.Please Contact us via comment Section