Hello Everyone, Hope you are enjoying our daily loot and offer tricks since from long time we have not published any loot money trick blog post, Today we are back with new Loot money offer trick
This offer is coming from google duo app, from last few months Google duo is rewarding its users for inviting for others to google duo app, many Google users have looted this offer
You will earn Google Pay scratch card rewards for inviting your friends to join Duo when they will join under your referral link. In addition, they will earn Google Pay scratch card rewards themselves. Both of you will get a Random amount in your Google Pay Scratch Card. Follow Given Steps Now!
Steps to Earn Scratch Cards from google duo app
1. Register on Google pay using this link and enter the code 2o0dr if not registered already
2. Now download or update the Google duo app using this link
3. Open google duo and agree with terms and conditions.
4. Register on duo app with an unregistered number (never used for signing up in Google duo app)
5. Verify your mobile number on duo app with OTP
6. Now go to Dashboard and Just Open Invite Friends Tab from upper right Corner.
7. Share your Refer Link by inviting your Friends on Google Duo and Let them make the First Call.
8. On the First Call, Both of you will get a Free Google Pay Scratch Card.
9. You can earn a maximum of 30 rewards for this offer while supplies last. For each eligible invite that is successfully accepted, the inviting Duo user and the invited Duo user will receive a scratch card reward worth up to Rs.1000
Terms & Conditions :
- The offer period will continue while supplies last.
- The rewards will be issued after the invited user accepts the invite and successfully activates a new, unregistered Duo account during the offer period. The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
- Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case, only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
- If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay. If you are not a registered user of Google Pay, you will need to register for Google Pay with the same credentials provided in Duo to earn and access the scratch card reward.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Play Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offeror fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.